Welcome to the website of the Department of Labor and Employment. We are committed to protect your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website at https://reports.dole.gov.ph (the "Site"), and more generally, use any of our services (the "Services", which include the Site), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue using our Services immediately and or request to delete your account.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Site), as well as, any related services.
INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information but does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal data analysis and reporting purposes.
We also collect information through cookies and similar tracking technologies. The information may include the following:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information are automatically collected by our servers when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Personal information you voluntarily provide to us is likewise collected. The information is gathered when you register on the Site, when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Site, or otherwise when you contact us.
Specifically, we collect your name, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, job title, contact or authentication data, contact preferences, ip address, your company information, nature of business, number of employees, officers, and other similar employment information.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, to wit:
- To send administrative information to you such as service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To protect our Services as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract;
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm if we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond;
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user;
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services; and
- For other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our services.
All the personal information may be used and stored in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and it does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- KEEPING AND PROTECTING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law and existing rules and regulations. No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us. When your personal information is no longer necessary, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, we make no promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk as we are not liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer by unauthorized use thereof.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY RIGHTS
- UPDATES NOTICE
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information. If you have questions or comments about the notice update, you may email us at .
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
Muralla Street corner General Luna Street
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
This agreement shall govern the terms and conditions on the access and usage of the Establishment Report System (https://reports.dole.gov.ph) website as well as any related applications (Site, for brevity) that the Department of Labor and Employment may issue pursuant thereto. The Site is an online service owned and used by the Department of Labor and Employment to capture data for the improvement of its policies. The data collected from the users are material for statistical analysis and report purposes (Services). User’s access to the Site binds him/her to the terms and conditions of this agreement, otherwise, he/she shall immediately discontinue the use thereof as the same is considered prohibited.
The User, whether in your personal capacity or as representative of an entity, and the Department of Labor and Employment with principal office at DOLE Building, Muralla Street corner General Luna Street, Intramuros, Manila, herein referred to as ‘DOLE’, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The Site is directed to employment stakeholders in the Philippines. The data gathered is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity which in any manner would be contrary to law, rules and regulations. Any amendment to the terms and conditions of this agreement may be made unilaterally by DOLE, to which the User shall be bound thereto.
- USE OF THE SITE
Access or use of the Site can be done for any lawful purpose only. However, the following are expressly prohibited:
- Systematic retrieval of data without the written permission from DOLE;
- Collection of usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Advertisement or sell of goods and services;
- Interference with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use;
- Engagement in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing;
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users;
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise;
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users;
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism;
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; and
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
The User represents and warrants that: (a) all registration information he/she submit is true, accurate, current, and complete and relate to him/her or to an entity he/she represents; (b) he/she maintains the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary; (c) se/she keeps his/her password confidential and will be responsible for all use of the password and account; (d) he/she had the legal capacity and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions; (e) he/she is not a minor in Philippine jurisdiction, or if a minor, he/she had parental permission to use the Site; (f) he/she shall promptly notify us at email@example.com. If he/she learns suspect that anyone knows your user information (such as an identification code or user name) and/or password .
The User understands that he/she may post content to the Site or send feedback to us (User Content) and agrees that the same may be viewed by other users of the Site. The User warrants that the User Content complies with DOLE’s Acceptable Use Policy and he/she will be liable and shall pay the indemnification for any loss or damage suffered by DOLE due to breach thereof. Moreover, the User allows DOLE to use the User Content for any other purposes whatsoever in perpetuity without payment to thereof or attribution to the User.
You warrant that any User Content does comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
- The Site and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (Our Content) are owned by DOLE.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without DOLE’s express prior written permission.
- Provided that the User is eligible to use the Site, he/she is granted a limited license to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which he/she had properly gained access solely for his/her personal and non-commercial use.
- The User shall not (a) try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies he/she may have downloaded.
- DOLE shall (a) prepare the Site and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses.
- The content on the Site is provided for general information only.
- DOLE does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
DOLE reserves the right at its sole discretion, to (1) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions; (4) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and Services.
In all instances, the User is responsible for configuring his/her information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software because DOLE provides no guarantee that the Site will be bug or virus free.
DOLE reserves the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at its sole discretion without notice at any time. It cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. DOLE may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. In which case, the User agree that DOLE has no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by his/her inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services. DOLE is not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases. There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. DOLE reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
6. Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable. The User may terminate his/her use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, DOLE reserves the right to, in its sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
If DOLE determines, in its sole discretion, that the User’s use of the Site/Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, it may terminate the use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete his/her profile and any content or information posted at any time.
If DOLE terminates or suspends your account for any, the User is prohibited from registering and creating a new account under his/her name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if he/she may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending the account, DOLE reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
7. Other terms
Electronic communications comprised of visiting the Site, sending emails, and completing online forms. The User consent to receive electronic communications and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that DOLE may provide electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. The User agrees to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by DOLE via the Site. The User hereby waives any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by DOLE on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between it and the User. DOLE’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Nothing hereby prohibits DOLE to assign any of its rights and obligations to any entity as it may deem necessary.
7. Separability Clause
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
Muralla Street corner General Luna Street
The Department of Labor and Employment provides the Information at http://reports.dole.gov.ph exclusively for general information purposes only. We neither warrant nor make representations of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the Information contained in our website. The Information obtained may be used for personal and non-commercial purposes but in no instance, direct or indirect, which may contravene any law, rules and regulations. The Department of Labor and Employment is not liable for any loss or damage, whatsoever, in connection with the use of Information in this website.